"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling Pregnant

Today, I'm actually feeling quite pregnant. According to my last ultra sound, my due date has been moved back to October 25th from October 4th. Which is very disappointing on many ends, 1) what pregnant woman ever wants her due date pushed back?? 2) Trav's wedding is October 23rd...
Luckily, I have a fantastic doctor who told me she would induce me October 18th (Monday before wedding) if I have gone on my own by then. I am a lot happier and I think everyone else will be a lot happier with the baby actually being OUT of me at the wedding instead of turning me in to a walking side of a building.
I'm still feeling super duper prego today and I don't know why? My office mate Meagan actually told me, "not to be rude, but you're really showing today". I made fun of her for saying she was being rude. But for whatever reason, Baby Zirnsak #2 is getting big today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats my boy!... i mean, it could be a girl but lets be real here... Its a zirnsak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sexist Zirn. I hope Cole is pregnant with triplets...ALL GIRLS!!!

    ReplyDelete