"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Music Man

I have been listening to my iPod on shuffle since my boss has been out of the office. It has been freaking awesome. As much as I love music and rockin' out, I'm pretty surprised I never became a musician, as a matter of fact, as much as my siblings also like to rock out, I'm surprised one us didn't become a rocker. Well, professional rocker, because we all rock pretty hard to music whenever it's on. :)
But with my iPod on shuffle, I really have the opportunity to hear all kinds of music throughout the day. Like right now, Red Hot Chili Peppers "love roller coaster" is playing and I can't tell you the last time I listened to this song! Always a thrill for the next song!
So, keep the music loud fellas!!

2 comments:

  1. you've never met my alter ego "Chip Rockin." I play every other weekend at the Island Bar. This weekend is my accoustic set - come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to add Jul's blog to your blog list.

    ReplyDelete