"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was my second mother's day! And it was a very special one! When I walked up the stairs from my shower a little sleepy baby and his daddy were waiting for me to give me my gift! Jackson, in his knowing way, got me a bird feeder! He is such a sweet boy! :) I haven't decided on where I want to hang it, but it is really nice and I'm excited to enjoy the 34234809283094 birds that fly around our yard already. I know another little being that will love the bird feeder and her name is Mailey! Our springer spaniel, a bird dog. :)
But thank you Matthew for a wonderful mother's day full of all my favorite things, sleepy babies, food, and sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment