"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trying to get things in place!

Sometimes I feel like things are just all over the place in my life. Things are coming together, this isn't working out, or that isn't happening like I want it to. But for the last few weeks, things have just been wonderful. And not to miss the fact that I have a new baby nephew born 2/28/10- baby boy Emmett is such a wonderful addition to our family!
I have a lot hanging over my head with the whole school thing, I was able to find the 2 classes I needed being offered over the summer and through the online campus. I just have to get it done this summer to avoid getting divorced. :)
Jackson is growing up so fast. He's going to be 11 months old on the 8th. I have been trying to throw around some ideas for a first birthday, but Matthew keeps shutting me down! I think we've some what agreed on a farm theme. It'll be awesome to have all the little boys (and Layla!) dressed up in farm attire! :)
I tried to sleep at my desk today for 20 minutes, didn't work out so well because the stupid phone kept ringing...

No comments:

Post a Comment