"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where is SPRING!?

Sooo, we've been getting teased with the warm weather and sunshine. Today I think it went up to 65 degrees or something, super awesome. I feel like we need to be sitting outside in the sun instead of trapped in the house right about now. If we get any kind of weather change, I'm going to have to keep telling myself it's 60 degrees so I can get through till summer.
Jackson has discovered how to "talk" in long spans. He honestly wakes up and just starts going. I swear the other morning he was saying, "girl girl girl girl" over and over again. It's hilarious to hear him pick up new sounds and how he's working through understanding how to say them all. He's turning in to such a little boy, it's exciting and sad all at the same time! Thank goodness there's another little Zirnsak on the way!! AHHH SURPRISE ENDING TO THIS POST!! October baby here we come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment