"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yay!

We decided the home daycare is going to be the best fit! Not only are we pleased with the atmosphere but also with the fact that it's in a home! We really like the family that will be taking care of Jackson, they genuinunly seem to have his best interest at heart.
I really want to join the YMCA. Not only for myself to get in shape! But also because of the activities that are avaliable for little kids. My sister-in-law Julie is taking our nephew there and it just seems to be a great way to get the socializing started for the babies! It's just realllly expensive per month, not sure if it's something we can afford to add to the budget, but I'd really like to try.
I think I want a new job...

No comments:

Post a Comment