"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend

Matthew was away all this weekend, Jackson and I really miss him when he's gone! Not to forget the fact that sometimes I need a few minutes away from "mom" roll. Not in a "this child is driving me crazy" way, just more a few minutes alone each day. When I don't get those few minutes each day, I find myself losing my patient very quickly and I hate that about myself. I hate Jackson to see or hear me lose my patience. I know that's probably a normal thing in any parenting team, but I still disappointment myself after the moment has passed.
We're going to meet with an in home daycare today! Extremely excited because I am not a public daycare kind of mom! I just do not like the whole system and how it should be working- I don't feel Jackson is getting the attentino and care he needs each day. The owner of the daycare has been great to us, but I'm still not happy or comfortable with the situation.
Enough for now! back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment