"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hi Fall- we've been waiting for you!

If you read my husbands blog, you can see why fall is so important to him :). but for me, it means a lot of things- new baby boy will be here soon! Holiday's are just around the corner and then hello 2011. I'm not sure how I feel about 2011 almost being here, I mean, not almost, but kinda really because with baby #2 coming in October, the rest of the year is going to fly by. 2010 has been good in a lot of ways but also bad in a lot of ways...
I'm excited today because I was able to get out a long sweater to wear in to work today, and I love sweater and boots weather! :) So, hello hunting and warm sweaters on cute little boys with a lot of fun fall pics to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment