"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Friday, September 24, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Not that I can put too much information about some things on my blog, well, not until I know more details myself! But some really awesome and scary things have presented themselves to Matthew and I in the last few days. Not only are we expecting a little surprise called Jude in the next few weeks, we're also expecting our life to take some dramatic steps career wise. I'm petrified of some of the time I'll have to spend away from the babies, but everyone (aunt jul in particular) tells me it's better than waiting to when they are old enough to know I'm gone or away for periods of time. Which is ultimately true- I just think it's going to be hard for me to be away for periods of time with out giving kisses or hugs or getting them...
Rachel tells me to think of the future and what opportunities we're opening up to as a family. Mom tells me she still cries when she thinks about being away from Timmy and he's 29. :)
But- life is crazy.

Keep it sane readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment