"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26th


Yesterday, Matthew and I celebrated our two year anniversary! But honestly, it feels like it's been about 15 years. I'm not meaning that in an ohhh there is no romance, or excitement remaining in our marriage, I mean that as in, holy crap, so much has happened in that two years that I can't believe it's only two?????????? You know, for example, one son, one on the way, one house, trying to move out of it, four jobs, starting the process for a new one, school graduations... that's just to name a few things that has happened in our short time as Mr. and Mrs. Z.
But Matthew, thank you for these wonderful two years. full of love, BABIES, tears, hugs, and memories that will last for 2X20 years.
And, me being fairly pregnant and tired as all get out, our second anniversary was spent with Jackson at home around the kitchen table eating Chinese food. well, Matthew eating Chinese food and it not tasting that great to me. :) To next year babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment