"While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about."

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm sorry, did someone say July 8th?

I feel like the summer is flying. I think that is normally the case for summer, but holy cow!! I think a lot of it has to do with me finishing up these classes and the stress of that, plus the fact that I'm pregnant and I always think in my head, "the baby will be here after summer." I'm assuming that's why everything is flying by so quickly, in anticipation of Baby Zirnsak #2. As of today, will be named Jude Timothy. :)
Matthew and I are planning a few night get away to Erie with Jackson in about a week. We really don't have the funds to get away away for the summer, but getting to take Jackson to Lake Erie for a few days to play in the sun, will be well worth it! We'll also be celebrating our two year anniversary this summer! Crazy, I sometimes forget we even had a wedding. Things just fly by so quickly when you're living a life full of so many changes. So, remember to slow down and take in the sights. There are a lot of good ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment